Translate

Lulu with Easter Basket | By Sean

by - March 18, 2019

Hello and welcome fellow crafters! I'm honored to be a new member of the Swedish House Crafts design team! If you'd like to see more of my work, please go to my blog Scrappy Boy or you can check out my Facebook page Scrappy Boy Los Angeles.

I'm here to share with you my newest card using Lulu with Easter Basket by The Paper Nest Dolls! She is just the cutest image and I had so much fun coloring her!



Here's a close up so you can see the coloring better.


You'll notice in my cards that I LOVE to use layers! Sometimes the more layers the better. For me it gives the card my depth and makes it more interesting. I like to do it on the inside as well.


For this card I used the adorable Lulu with Easter Basket which you can get from Swedish House Crafts. I also used the Hello Spring paper pack by Echo Park. I just love the beautiful, light and airy colors you can get from Spring themed papers.


Swedish House Crafts, is the official and only distributor for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and EU. So it is just round the corner. You can get them from SHC or tell your favourite shop to stock them for you.

Here is a link to this adorable Lulu with Easter Basket.

Lulu with Easter Basket




You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D