Translate

#Papernestdolls - Butterfly Princess Lulu | By Irene Mendes

by - August 26, 2019


Hi there, Irene here today!!!
I bring you inspiration for this week, and I use the gorgeous stamp from Paper Nest Dolls "Butterfly Princess Lulu" and I´ve use Watercolors Markers to coloring my stamp.
I just love this princess, she is adorable, don't you think?

Here is my project!!!!

I used Distress Markers and I chose greens and blues for inspiration.

Colours: vintage photo, tattered rose, abandoned coral, mustard seed, walnut stain, black soot, scattered straw, peeled paint, broken china and weathered wood.



Hugs 



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D