Translate

Arrival of the Design Team Members

by - May 13, 2017



Exactly, after many blogs I gone through and long discussion with me and myself, I believe I have chosen some of the finest, some of the newest and some of the extraordinary. A fair chance to different levels and incredible variety that suits every taste. A total number of 18 gorgeous design team members have now joined me to make a big family together.

From Monday and forward, there will be lots of inspirations, advices, tutorials and lots more. It's everything we wish from simple card to most complicated mixed media projects and even projects you never thought about, sure I didn't myself either. The imagination is above the sky.

I invite you to visit their own blogs and you'll know what I mean. You can also read more about them on the their own page on Swedish House Crafts Blog.

Visit their blogs  and see for yourself. Not just that, wait until you see the magic happen here! I assure you it has never been like that before starting this Monday!



So excited and so thrilled the massive work they do and the hours they spend on their work to inspire us, teach us and let us fall in love with all the gorgeous items on market. Specially the Swedish ones though, lol! Here are some of my favourites of their works in a collage.


You can absolutely read more about each the team members on the page Design Team Members and they are always there on the main website whenever you are looking for an inspiration for anything you like to make. This team has experts in various fields, from cards to complicated mixed media projects. 

It's now your turn to tell us what you think! 

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Glad to see Hellen there, she is aamazing, I've done some workshops with her and she is so inspiring, that's how I found your images was through Hellen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy, so nice of you to comment. There's lots of nice goodies here ..........we may use some soon at a workshop! x

      Delete
  2. Really looking forward to being a member of this lovely new family. Thanks for having me! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the new team members. Looking forward to being inspired by your makes. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the new design team members.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow congrats to you all but a HUGE congrats to our wonderful Hellen who ive had the priviledge to have worked at her workshops and learnt loads and been inspired so much by her watercolouring and stamping. Well done flower xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paula, such a lovely comment x

      Delete
  6. Oh this looks like fun - some great DT members there too! xx

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D