Translate

Working with digital papers tutorial by Lynn

by - May 26, 2017



Hi Lynn here, welcome to my first DT post for Swedish House Crafts - I'm so excited to be a part of this wonderful team with so many different talents for you to gain inspiration from.

For my card today I have used a digital paper as the main focus of the card. To see how I achieved this I have a short tutorial below.

I printed the digital paper onto Crafters Companion printable light card. Then I used Gummiapan stitched rectangle dies to cut out my digital paper base and mounted onto a piece of Crafters Companion Desert Storm card.



I added the labels down the side of the card by stamping onto the printable card in Watering Can archival ink using part of the Gummiapan Text word stamp set. I then cut them out with the smallest stitched rectangle die and used the corner of the die to make a flag point.


I stamped onto the base card the "Happy Everything" in Watering can grey. I stamped the butterfly using TH fossilised amber and abandoned coral, then I used a paint brush with water to drag the colour over and around the stamp. I also cut three of the flowers from a piece of the digital paper I had made smaller using word, and edged them with a black felt pen.

Finally I added some white paper thread and three flowers.

Thanks so much for looking - you can see all the items I used below. If you click on the thumbnail you will go straight to the item in the shop.

You can find my blog here :- Crafty Linby.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful card and that patterned paper is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Lynn! Thanks for the tutorial! :o)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D