Translate

Easter mini-album using Pion Design papers | By Anna Sigga

by - May 19, 2017

Hi everyone my name is Anna Sigga and I am really excited to share my first DT-project for Swedish House Crafts.


I decided to make a precious little Easter themed mini-album using a selection of Easter themed papers and other pretties.



Pion Design has been one of my favourite paper manufactures for a long time so I knew I wanted to create a an album using the beautiful Easter Greeting s collection.



There are so many images that can be cut to use as embellishment, journaling spots and pocket inserts.



Here is a video where I go through all of the beautiful supplies and a quick tutorial of how I created the base of my mini-album.




Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.

Supplies used:

You May Also Like

4 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D