Translate

Masked Tilda Card with Sofiero Papers by Becky

by - May 15, 2017



Good morning everyone, Becky with you and I am soooo excited to be here today!

Here is my first creation as part of the amazing design team here at Swedish House Crafts, there are links to everything at the end of the post.

I have masked Willow Branch Tilda on to a bench from an older collection, and I have coloured them with my DI's to match the Sofiero papers from Maja Design perfectly.



I have slightly dampened the flowers off the Sakura Branch die before I scrumpled them up, and let them dry slightly before I opened them back up.



I have used the Doodle Circle Gummiapan die to cut out some co-ordinating DP from the same collection.


I have wrapped the white paper thread around and secured it with a hot glue gun, the alium die cuts have also been fastened on using the white curly flower.


Thank you for popping by, if you click on the thumbnails at the end you will go straight to the item in the shop.


You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Wowwww....gorgeous card Becky and that branch....I think I must have that die....fast....lol.....
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Becky, love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Becky! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous card, Becky! Woohoo for your first post! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the softness to this card - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous card hun, gorgeous soft colouring and love the chair stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the use of the dies and the white thread!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D