Translate

Sponsoring Allsorts Challenge - Vintage Card

by - May 27, 2017

Good morning all!

Swedish House Crafts is teaming up with Allsort Challenge blog this week and the theme for the weeks challenge is Vintage.


The Pion Design papers were just the perfect ones to use for this themes as I absolutely adore the soft vintage look.


Hop on over to the Allsorts Challenge blog to participate in the challenge and you could win.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.



Supplies used:
 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your Vintage card using all of those scrummy products from SHC Anna.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Anna! :o)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D