Translate

Insta Tilda by Laurigami

by - May 22, 2017




Hello,

I am very pleased to introduce my first project for Swedish House Crafts.

I decided to use "Insta Tilda" to make my card.

I used ink Distress to colorize Tilda.



Some details of the card.


 The Purple Daffodil has been achieved with the die "Daffodil" from Magnolia



I hope you enjoyed this first project.

Thank you for your visiting 

To visit my blog "Mon chat by scrap" ,please click HERE

hugs





Supplies I Used






To visit my blog "Mon chat by scrap" ,please click HERE



You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Wow!!! So many gorgeous details Laurigami, and Tilda is sheer delight.
    Great job hun.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun, loving the dies and fabulous colouring,hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, and what a great idea to make purple daffodils
    Hugs,
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much , I also love a lot this dies
      hugs

      Delete
  4. What a lovely card - love the soft coloring and the design is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a fabulous card! So many lovely elements...beautifully combined! :o)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D