Translate

A princess's Christmas By Sabrina

by - December 19, 2019

Hi!

The Christmas spirit has now entered our homes but there is no specific time of year to believe in magic and feel like a princess !!!

So, if I close my eyes, I can immerse myself in my imaginative world and transform myself into a little little princess who enjoys the smells, the flavors, the colors and the Christmas landscape just like the protagonist of my new project: I believe in Unicorn - Rose Princess Tilda enclosed in the magic Chipboard - Window Box !!!





I colored with pearlescent powders (NUVO) 



I stamped with different background stamps using a soft colored pad




Maja Design - Denim & Girls - Rose and the chipboard Chipboard - Coral, Navy Romance - Large pack Peonies & Leaves with Paper Flowers - Striped Faded Vintage Coral/Offwhite, 1cm x 0.5cm and chipboard tree!


I assembled Chipboard - Window Box and started decorating it with, dies Magnolia, banner, novo crystal drops and sequins !!



Now I'm ready to enjoy my Christmas as a real princess !!!
I take this opportunity to wish you a sweet, peaceful and magical Christmas with the people you love!

xoxo and Merry XMAS Sabrina Lamarina Chicca






Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D