Translate

#Papernestdolls Sewing Emma | By Lynn

by - December 12, 2019



Hello everyone, it's Lynn here with you today. As soon as I saw Sewing Emma from Paper Nest Dolls I knew I needed her. I have sewn things all my life and although I don't do so much dressmaking these days, I have my sewing machine out regularly.

I used distress inks to colour her. I added some colour to the "material" she is sewing to make it look like the Maja background paper which is Christmas Season - All wrapped up.


To make her pop from the card I used a frame from Laserowe called hearts round meshed frame. I used distress inks to colour it with.

The Awesome die and the round dies - pierced die are from Roxstamps, the other dies are from my own stash. I also used a sewing embossing folder in the background which is from my stash.


Finally I added some sweet heart ribbon to continue the heart theme.

Links to Products I used:
Sewing Emma
Christmas Season - All wrapped up.
Laserowe hearts round meshed frameRoxstamps Awesome die
Roxstamps nesting round dies - pierced
heart ribbon

Thanks for looking in today. You can find my personal blog here.


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D