Translate

#Papernestdolls Child Yeti | By Irene Mendes

by - December 13, 2019


Hello PND fans, Irene here again, and today I bring a very cute image, that a really love, It´s: Child Yeti (it is available for stores to stock) from the new release by Christine Yong.

This is the perfect image for children, because my nephews constantly ask me for this image to make box´s or cards, and I just think that this image is Adorable.

Now here my Project, I hope you´re like it...







My List Supplies:
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Shades of Celebration - Monochromes
White Stamping Card (300gsm)

I hope this card inspires you and I wish you all a great weekend!!!!


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D