Translate

Love You Watts | By Sandie

by - January 28, 2020


Hi! It's Sandie here with my first DT project for Swedish House Crafts. I love to make packaging and boxes so today I am sharing a 4"x4" gift box featuring Love You Watts Tilda from Magnolia Stamps

The paper I used on this box is Denim & Girls - No Doubt from Maja Designs. I love these papers because they are all double sided and the designs are so easy to work with. 


Copic markers used:
Skin - E00, E11, E04
Hair - E50, E53, E33
Shirt/Hairband - YR20, YR21, YR24, YR27
Light - Y13, Y15, Y19, C1, C3


To add dimension to the light bulb I covered it in glossy accents after I coloured it.

That's it from me for today. Thanks so much for dropping by
Sandie
xXx

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D