Translate

Laserowe Love Llama Memories Album | By Lynn

by - January 13, 2020



Hello - It's Lynn here today to share my latest make using my favourite papers Laserowe Love - Love Llama - Complete collection and papers from Maja Design - Shades of Celebration - Monochromes - Complete Collection which complement beautifully. 

I had such fun making this album I will show you the different pages I've made below. But first - this is how I fastened the album.



I used the two part Chipboards - Coral, Navy Romance - Peonies arrangement and a little magnet. I put part of the chipboard on the base - covering the blank area with part of the Love Llama papers. Then the other part of the chipboard I attached again with a magnet to my closure tab. I coloured the chipboard using various Distress inks and paints and a little sparkle from a jelly roll pen.

I added the "memories" die by Roxstamps by cutting twice and layering them up.

Here are the inside pages. The ribbon and the dies I used are from my personal stash.


I used the patterned edge of the Maja papers to edge the page of the album.





On the front cover and back cover I used pieces from Laserowe chipboard 6 pieces Cactus.


I'm going to add in photos and items of ephemera from holidays later on. 

Links to products I used:
Laserowe Love - Love Llama - Complete collection
Maja Design - Shades of Celebration - Monochromes - Complete Collectionmemories die by Roxstamps
chipboard 6 pieces Cactus
Chipboards - Coral, Navy Romance - Peonies arrangement

Thanks for looking and let us know if you decide to make an album using papers from Swedish House Crafts. You can find my personal blog here.

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D