Translate

Lazy Tilda | By Lou.

by - January 17, 2020


Good morning everyone!

It's Lou in for you today and I gave myself a little challenge for this make!

Sometimes I feel the need to push myself a bit and for this one, I decided that I would not use any design papers on my make at all.

So all the colour on my make today has come from my promarkers and distress inks and that's it! go me!!!


Whenever I want to make an easel card, I go for that stunning Magnolia stamps The Vintage Box 5. The heart shape with its little punched lace edge is just dreamy. I cut it out in kraft cardstock and then cut an extra one for the front mat. The little die cuts holding up the easel portion are all from the set too. It really is a great card making set. I love it.

Then I drew around the shape of the heart onto my stamping card and cut it out before I stamped Lazy Tilda onto it. 

The beautiful swirl stamp is a golden oldie Magnolia stamp from my crafty stash.

One of my favourite dies to embellish any card with is the Bon Voyage Dragonflies. I love their delicate wings. I added a little glossy accents to their 'body' and a little bit of sparkle pen on top of the distress ink coloured wings. I love how they came out.



Links to Products I used:


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D