Translate

A Winter Lantern | By Laurigami

by - January 24, 2020



Good morning everyone, Laurigami here with you today.

Let me introduce you to my little winter lantern. I used magnolia dies to make it.

I thought the stamp "Pixie Tilda" went really well with my scene. Its been coloured with distress ink.




The back of the lantern is shown here.


I wish you a good day.
hugs
Laurigami

Links to products I used:


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D