Translate

Morning coffee card | By Lou

by - March 04, 2020



Good Morning everyone!

It's Lou in with a post for you today and I've been busy with my gorgeous Maja Designs Street Cafe papers. I really LOVE these. The colours and patterns are just divine.

And I am always excited to see what they have included on the page with images. I loved this coffee pot and cake image so I decided to make an invitation to morning coffee kind of card!!!


I love the little flat sequins in the shop, they are perfect for embellishing makes. I used my white liquid pearls from my stash to adhere these ones to my card so that the white 'squeezed' through the hole to make a kind of 'pearl' on top.

The beautiful little doily die-cut around the edges of the coffee pot image is from one of my Doo Hickey sets, the one with the teapot die in it. I love it! 


Links to products I used:
Maja Designs Street Cafe papers.
Cream Sequins.



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D