Translate

Sina Library Day | By Lynn

by - March 10, 2020



Hi, It's Lynn here today with a make using the exclusive to Swedish House Crafts Hi Cookie, digital images.

I've used the Sina Library Day - Bundle. I just love books and so this is a great set of digital stamps for me. I also review books - you can find my blog  Books In My Opinion here.


I took a piece of A4 Neenah Desert Storm cardstock and resized the image to fit over the bottom half. I then used a die from my stash to cut out the stepper shape. You can do this by hand with a ruler if you don't have a die. This gives the image some more perspective.


I printed onto the Desert card stock to save me a lot of colouring! This way the floorboards and shelves are already coloured. So I just coloured the books on the shelves and the tables.


The sentiment is a stamp from my stash.


I resized the Sina digi so that she was in scale to the background card. Printed her and then used my digital cutter to cut her out. I used promarkers and copics to colour her. 

Here's another look at the whole card. I glued her to the card to give the impression she is standing on the floor of the library.


Links to Products I used:
Hi Cookie - Sina Library Day - Bundle 

Thanks for looking. You can find my personal blog here.



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D