Translate

Christmas Sweet Wishes Basket

by - November 17, 2016

Sweet wishes little cute present great for your colleagues or visitors.




So why it takes 8 hours to make a beautiful little thing?Or I guess it is so enjoying that I didn't feel the time. Anyway, today I made a little presenting basket for some sweets or little chocolate bars to invite our colleagues at our work tables. It is always nice to give something on Christmas, and doesn't have to be huge, a little gesture means a lot.






 The little card has a Christmas wish inside it and that sweet bit would must make someone happy.

For supplies, I have used lots of elements, I will include the ones I used from my shop and are available for sale.

Watch the video for details.


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D