Translate

No Time Series: Epistode #3

by - November 23, 2016


I didn't have time with all work to make a detailed card. So again the no time saved my blog day! lol!

Night distressing colours went to background. I made it a bit northern lights effect by using Wink of Stella at the top while the paper was still wet. I dropped water around while tilting the card to create a wavy effect. So it was not a dark night only!


After that i cut 2 hill parts using Lawn Fawn die cut hills. At this point I already spent about 8 minutes. So the buttons where left to add in 1 minute.

That was a quick card. Not all supplies are from my little shop. Here are some of the items I used in this card:

Thank you for reading, if you like it, please check out my shop, YouTube channel and other social media links that you can find at the top of the page.

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D