Translate

Oh Little Town of Bethlehem

by - November 12, 2016



Oh Little Town of Bethlehem card is made of only die-cuts!

I chose not to make in colours but in white. This is time I even used the sentiment Happy Holiday instead of any other Christmas wishes to create the feeling of travelling to Little Town of Bethlehem.

I used:

1. Paper Smooches houses die cut and sentiments.
2. Lawn Fawn hills borders die cuts.
3. Simon Says Stamp rectangle stitched die cut.

I cut 2 pieces of the houses and 3 pieces hills. I also cut the sentiments 3 times to create 3 layers.

The hills were put first and then I fitted the houses in between and measured the vertical distances before mounting to make sure they fit the card correctly. I pasted them from the down part of the dies cut and added double sided foam tape under the the upper part of the dies to keep a shadow distance in between. Because it is all in white, this is important.

Finally the card was done in short time. It is always the planning takes time but the making is not.

I hope you like it and thank you for passing by.




You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D