Translate

Ho Ho Ho | By Liz

by - December 18, 2018



Hi guys, well the big day is nearly here, are you ready yet? 
I'm here today with another Christmas card hopefully a little inspiration for you if your still making your cards.

I created my card using the gorgeous papers by Roxstamps from the Peaceful Christmas pack. These papers have two of the same papers in the pack, so I used the adorable Santa with his sack from one of the papers on the base of my card. Then I fussy cut the Santa from the other one and layered him over the top using 3D foam pads.


I created the star shape in the centre of my card using the Gummiapan old stars dies. I die cut two of the sizes of the old stars die in the middle of some 6" x 6"  Kraft card then layered the card stock pieces up to give depth. Behind the smaller one I added a picture from one of the other papers in the pack.


I made my poinsettia using Foamiran in red, simply adding some glitter on the edges when I  had layered it up. Behind the flowers are some leaves made with the Lady E Designs Leaves 003 die. These I cut out of some paper from the Laserowe Love Winter song collection paper pack. I also used some of the lady E Designs Leaves 004. These I cut out of some more paper then added a hint of colour on the edges here and there with some vintage photo distress ink and finally a little glitter.
Peeking out from under the flower and leaves is a adorable snowflake chipboard by Laserowe Love designs.


I then added some lovely jingle bells to hang below the flower too.


As I mentioned before I fussy cut out the adorable Santa and as you can see I also used the Gummiapan fluffy Trees dies too. (Once these trees sell out they won't be back!!!)  I again cut out of paper simply adding some glitter on the edges. I then added glitter along the base of my card and sides to give a lovely glittery effect.


I added some of the papers from the Roxstamps Christmas paper pack on the inside too.


I couldn't resist using the Gummiapan High Reindeer dies which I cut out of Kraft card and fixed onto the the left hand side of the card.


Another paper was used here, I love the way this leaves a space for a verse or sentiment.

Gummiapan - Fluffy trees die (once sold out, they're gone)

Happy Crafting!!!

Hugs Liz xx

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D