Translate

Merry Christmas from SHC | By Tamara

by - December 25, 2018


Hi!
Tamara here with you. This is my card again. It has gone very popular since 2 weeks and today it is that very Merry Christmas day from me and all Swedish House Crafts Family.

I masked two images together, Tilda with suitcase and Taxi. This Tilda is driving home for Christmas. hehe ...

❤❤❤
If you order the Christmas calendar from Swedish House Crafts use code TAMARA and you'll get a free pack of 10 tags with paper strings!!!!!



Images were coloured using Distress ink pads. Sentiment used is from Magnolia too (Home for the Holidays Stamp Sheet).


 Design papers used are from Maja Design - Christmas season. I used one of my newest dies on this card, it's a Merry Christmas circle from Gummiapan.


Hugs, t.


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D