Translate

New baby card | By Lou

by - January 09, 2019



Morning everyone.

It's Lou in with a make for you today and I couldn't help but use that golden oldie by Magnolia Stamps, Sleeping Baby Tilda. I had a new baby card I needed to get busy on since I got lost in all the Christmas festivities and hadn't got it made.

The Maja Designs Christmas Seasons 6x6 pad had some stunning little blue papers in it that were just perfect for what I had in mind, and I couldn't help myself but paper piece with the little scraps I had left from decorating the card base itself.


This type of card is called a Wiper Card. You can find the tutorial I always follow to make them HERE.


I love them because that little pop up element is such fun when you take the card out of the envelope and it pops up! It was also the perfect size for me to get that super sweet little Gummiapan Button Heart die that I love so much in there too!!


The beautiful tag and lace dies are both Magnolia stamps but not available in the store at the moment.

Links to products I used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D