Translate

Laserowe Vintage Gentleman | By Lynn

by - January 18, 2019


Hello - It's Lynn here with you today to share a card made with the Laserowe Vintage Gentleman collection papers. I also used this collection in issue 186 of Simply Cards and Papercraft for an article for Swedish House Crafts you can still get a copy.


I love the extra tags you get with a set of Laserowe papers, it makes them great value for money. I cut around this one of the motorbike for my card,  just adding a little ink to the edges. I used Gummiapan stitched rectangle dies to cut two pieces of the background papers.


As this card is for a younger male I used the darkest part of the backing papers. Then I put Gummiapan inksplats stamp over most of the pattern to grunge it up. I also used Gummiapan Mini worn ringed star stamp.


I used the Gummiapan film negative stamp and Happy Birthday Text background stamp to stamp over the background card. I masked the film strip so that the words look like they are on the film.


Finally I used the Gummiapan Stamp - Text - Happy Birthday (mini straight hand) at the bottom of the card. I just love this tiny stamp I used it a lot!

Links to products I used:
Laserowe Vintage Gentleman collection papers
Gummiapan stitched rectangle dies
Gummiapan inksplats stamp
Gummiapan Mini worn ringed star stamp.
Gummiapan film negative stamp
Happy Birthday Text background stamp
Gummiapan Stamp - Text - Happy Birthday (mini straight hand)

Thanks for looking. You can find my personal blog at Crafty Linby.

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D