Translate

Happy New Year Card | By Nancy

by - January 16, 2019


Hello, friends! With my first Swedish House Crafts post of 2019...I wish you all a Very Happy New Year! I used the beautiful Maja Design - Christmas Season Collection to create my card. I began by cutting out the lovely card, and inking the edges. I mounted it with foam tape onto the pretty polka-dot paper, leaving the wonderful border strip along the bottom of the paper. I then adhered it onto the coordinating cream colour cardstock from the Maja Design - Monochromes Collection, before adhering it onto a white card base.


Here's a close-up look at the lovely New Year Greeting:


I added some Diamond Stickles to all the foliage in the image, to add some lovely sparkle. 
Finally, I added a pretty glitter ribbon bow to the top of the card.


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you again soon with another fun project!
Come visit me at The Nickel Nook!

Links to products I used:
Maja Design - Christmas Season Collection
Maja Design - Monochromes Collection
Maja Design - Christmas Season - Family Reunion
Maja Design - Christmas Season - Ephemera
Tsukineko - Memento Dew Drop Ink Pad - Espresso Truffle

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D