Translate

Spooky-Tilda | By Laurigami

by - October 28, 2019



Hello, I'm back after nine months of absence, it's nice to be able to create again.

I decided to create a Halloween theme card for you.

The stamp I used is in the Magnolia Boxes - Halloween pop up box 2019. Did you get yours yet? It's so much fun.


To colour Tilda I used my polychoromos pencils. I used my distress inks to make the background.



To make the flowers I used paper with Lady E design dies -/lady-e-dies-tiny-flowers


I hope you like 
big hugs 
Laurigami




Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D