Translate

Magnolia Pizza My Heart | By Lou

by - October 11, 2019


Hello everyone. 

It's Lou in with a little post for you today and just how lovely is Pizza My Heart art stamp set? I just had to get it because my little guy loves making pizza. I really like the little 'tablecloth' pattern stamp in the set. I stamped that in red just under my pizza chef and I love how it came out.



I absolutely adore the little sentiment that comes in the set. There is something about swooshy writing in sentiments that just makes me love them even more.


And I have to say, I am still LOVING that Doo Hickey 22 club set. That little heart from it was just perfect with a little twine to sit on the sentiment.

Also, in the stamp set, you get this really cute little pizza topping stamp. I used it to pop a little extra accent on the bottom section of the card. I can't wait to play with it again because it really ties in the theme so nicely. You wouldn't even notice that the papers are Christmas ones would you??? they are all from the Maja Design Christmas Season 6x6 paper pad. I especially like the piece with the little building on. I thought it might look like a little pizza restaurant in the background!! 




Products I used from the shop:
Magnolia stamps Live, Laugh, Love Pizza My Heart art stamp set.
Maja Design Christmas Season 6x6 paper pad.
The heart die is from the Doo Hickey 22 club set, other dies from my stash.


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D