Translate

#Papernestdolls - Tia with Poppy | By Irene Mendes

by - October 21, 2019


Hello my crafty friends!!!!
It´s Irene here with a new DT card inspiration using the stunning "Tia with Poppy" image!

I use Distress markers to color her and Maja Design paper for make my card. 

You may have already realized that I just love Maja Design's paper and I want to tell you that their new collection for this Christmas is simply Stunning !!!! And it will be very soon here in your favorite store!!!!

Now, this is my card for you today, I hope you´re like it!!!!!





You can get her here.

Links to Products I used:

Paper Nest Dolls - Tia with Poppy
Roxstamps - Nesting Round Dies - Pierced
Roxstamps - Nesting Round Dies - Cross Stitched

Maja Design - Christmas Season- 6"x6" Pad
Roxstamps - Nesting Square Dies - Cross Stitched
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
White Stamping Card (300gsm)
STA Pigment Liner Brush Pen


Thank you for stopping by...and have a great day!


Hugs Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D