Translate

Love Laserowe Xmas | By Sabrina

by - October 31, 2019



Hello, today I keep you company with a sweet Christmas post ... I don't know about you, but I wait for Christmas all year round and finally it lacks little!

I, as a good dreamer, started to decorate the house and I love Christmas so much, gnomes, hot chocolate and reindeer, that I decide that my kitchen will always have a "Christmas" theme!

To decorate a corner of my kitchen I chose the beautiful Arctic Sweeties collection with its beautiful chipboards and an embellishment of the sweetest cards!


I cut the little reindeer from one of the Laserowe Love cards - Winter Fun Complete collection. The banner present in is the Chipboards - Arctic Sweeties - Birthday Decorations , the cup and the little stars on the Chipboards - Polar Bear Under the Moon all glued on a small slate!
I love this little corner in the kitchen!



And are you preparing for Christmas?!?

xoxo Sabrina Chicca Lamarina




Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK
and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D