Translate

Hello! out of egg Tilda | By Lou.

by - February 13, 2020




Good morning everyone!

I've been eagerly awaiting my post day this month because...well....just cuteness!!! Anyone who knows me will know I love a little make it into something sweet kind of crafty project and mini-world out of egg Tilda was just what I needed for this project.


I wish I could put my finger on what I love most about the Mini World stamps but really, I just think it is because they are just perfect for makes like this where you just want to use your favourite stamps but much smaller and in super fun ways.

The papers are from my crafty stash of 'stroke only but must use' Magnolia papers!!

And of course, who doesn't love a little chocolate treat!!!!

and then...well...then I found this mini-world Glad Wishes Easter in the store and had to pop that on the inside instead. It looks so much prettier with its swoopy text and I love the way it mentions easter, perfect for any little easter tags or boxes you might want to make!!

Links to Products I used:


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D