Translate

Mommy Fuel | By Tiziana

by - February 21, 2020


Hi, Tiziana here and today and I've made a new page in my planner to share with you. I used the stunning Magnolia Stamp "Live Laugh Love" the name is Mommy Fuel art stamp Kit. 
I love this stamp is too cute can't you find it?!?


I used my Distress Reinkers to colour her. 



The paper chosen is from the new Maja design collection. Those who know me, know that they are my favourite paper. I cannot do without them. 



Finally to embellish it all I put lace, flowers, ribbon, chipboards, paper doily, then I made a mill.  



Links to Products I used:
embellishements/ribbons-and-threads
live-laugh-love-mommy-fuel-art-stamp-kit
designer/maja-design
embellishements/flowers
embellishments/chipboards

I wish you a happy day, I hope you enjoy my project. You can find my personal blog here.

See you soon

Hugs
Tiziana B.



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D