Translate

Maja Denim and Girls | By Lynn

by - February 07, 2020



Hi it's Lynn here today

I just love the Denim and Girls papers, especially these photos which really remind me of the fashion shoots on Instagram. So I decided to make a card for someone who loves IG and her converse trainers.

She's also pretty awesome and the Roxstamps Awesome die came in handy, as it always does for the younger generation. I put it with some star dies which are from my stash.


Unfortunately the 6x6 papers I used are not in stock but the 12 x 12 Denim and Girls in Jeans papers are in stock.




There is so much detail on these papers, I love the quotes and the cute pair of sneakers in the corner.


Links to products I used:
Denim and Girls in Jeans paper
Roxstamps Awesome die

You can find my personal blog here.


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D