Translate

Rooster on the Fence | By Lou

by - April 05, 2019


Hello everyone.

It's Lou in with a post for you today. I was so pleased to get this super little Laserowe Rooster on The Fence in my DT package this month. Isn't he just so majestic? I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him.

Being chipboard he was super easy to colour with my promarker pens. I decided to use his little fence for him to stand on too. I coloured that up with my favourite brown promarker colour combo- Burnt sienna,Caramel and sandstone. The chipboard is smooth yet allows for the colours to blend together which I just love. Let's take a closer look at him...



The stunning papers are, of course, from Maja Designs, these ones are from the Vintage Romance 6x6 paper stack. I really love how you can use them for any occasion and this time I went for a good old birthday card for a male. Men cards can be so hard but when you've got a rooster and some stunning papers you are good to go!!!

I needed a great sentiment to go on this card so I simply made my own in Word and then cut it out with some dies from my stash. It's such a fun birthday sentiment.


Links to Products I used:
Laserowe Rooster on The Fence.
Maja Design Vintage Romance 6x6 papers.

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D