Translate

Xoxo Tilda | By Tiziana

by - April 22, 2019


Hi, Tiziana here with my first post for Swedish House Crafts, and today I've made a new page in my planner. I used the stunning Magnolia Stamp "Xoxo Tilda" from Hugs & Kisses collection. I used my Distress Ink to colour her. 

The paper chosen is Laserowe Love, the name of collection is Love Llama, then seeing that I love mixing the paper I also added a sheet of  Maja paper to the design.



The dies I chose are from Magnolia, the tags you see are part of the card collection then I added ephemera.



Finally to embellish the whole thing I put some ribbon, rhinestones, a writing in chipboard, little flowers and finally I made the fake stitched seams.





Links to Products I used:
hugs-kisses-xoxo tilda 
Laserowe love Llama complete collection 
maja-design-monochromes-shades-of-christmas-6-sheets
magnolia-stamps/doohickeys
cherry-blossom-gradient-pink-6pcs-35mm-wide
Laserowe Love chipboards-yellow-spring-3d-hanged-easter-egg
Laserowe chipboards-llama-love-text-and-heart
Embellishments ribbons and threads

I wish you a happy Easter, I hope you enjoy my project. You can find my personal blog here.
See you soon
Hugs



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D