Translate

Selfie Tilda | By Irene Mendes

by - April 19, 2019


Hi, Irene here, and today I´ve made a Little Book using the stunning Magnolia Stamp "Selfie Tilda" from Hugs & Kisses collection. I use my prismacolor pencils to colour her, and I use the beautiful "Joyous Winterdays" Collection from Maja Design.

Here is my project, I hope you´re like it!!!





I've made my flowers with Foamiran - Red, using the gorgeous dies from "Lady E Dies", the "Flower 004" and it is so easy to use. With Foamiran you can choose any colour you like to make your flower, creating them to your style.


Links to Products I used:

Thank you so much stopping by!!!!
Hugs!

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK
and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D