Translate

Princess and Apple #Papernestdolls | By Sean

by - April 24, 2019



Hello everyone, Sean here to share with you my newest card using the SUPER cute Princess and Apple from Paper Nest Dolls, carried by Swedish House Crafts. If you'd like to see more of my work, please go to my blog Scrappy Boy or you can check out my Facebook page Scrappy Boy Los Angeles.

Isn’t she SOOOO cute!!! I used a scalloped edge die and cut it twice, scoring the back piece 1/4” and adding a little adhesive. Then pressed the 2 pieces together. The Background elements were added using various dies in my collection as well as the basket and apples.


Hope you enjoyed!!!




Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D