Translate

Tilda with Blackie the cat | By Tiziana

by - April 29, 2019


Hi, Tiziana here and today I've made a new page in my planner. I used the stunning Magnolia Stamp "Tilda with Blackie the cat" From Bugs Kisses & Halloween's collection. I used my Distress Inks to colour her. 


The  paper  chosen is from Maja design and is called Christmas Season and the monochrome paper is always by Maja design.

The dies I chose to use are from Magnolia, the stamps on the tags are old and are part of my stash.





Finally to embellish it all I put lace, flowers, half beads, paper doily and ribbon.




Links to Products I used:
Maja design Christmas season 6x6 pad
Maja design monochromes shades of christmas 
Tilda Halloween wishes - tilda with blackie the cat
Magnolia stamps doohickeys
Embellishments ribbons and threads
Embellishments - flowers

I wish you a happy day, I hope you enjoy my project. You can find my personal blog here.
See you soon
Hugs

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D