Translate

Laserowe Coral Romance tag | By Sabrina

by - September 27, 2019



Hello today it is my turn to publish and I show you the tag that I made with the romantic Laserowe Love cards - Coral Romance - Complete collection


Specifically I used two of the strips in the collection: the tag and the flowers!


Find all the products used in the Swedish House Crafts shop!

Links to products I used:

xoxo Sabrina Chicca Lamarina

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D