Translate

#HiCookie Sina Memory Box | By Lynn

by - September 25, 2019


Hi, It's Lynn here on the blog with you today sharing a make I made with one of the exclusive Hi Cookie digital stamps. This is Sina Memory Box.

I love working with digital images, especially doing something a little bit different with them. For this card I used a graphics programme and tile the image to create my own background. I even did it in different colours.


I also printed the main image in blue ink just for a change from black onto Crafters Companion Printable light card.  I left her dress uncoloured, apart from a little edging with a promarker to match her bow and boots. I used a gold pen from my stash to colour the edges of the box. I used a piece of denim light blue Maja Monochrome paper to mat the image.


I love the sentiment that comes with this stamp and I decided to just print again in blue and mat onto some silver card from my own stash, then added few light turquoise sequins.


Links to products I used:
Hi Cookie Sina Memory Box
Printable light card
5 mm, 10g - Cup Sequins - Light Turquoise
Denim light blue Maja Monochrome paper

Thanks for looking. You can find my personal blog here.


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D