Translate

Urban Tilda | By Lou

by - September 19, 2019

Good morning everyone!

It's Lou in for you today with my DT make of the month and I have to say I absolutely enjoyed making this one.

I took my inspiration from the stunning Magnolia stamps Urban Art stamp kit. It really is the most perfect set. Of course, you get your beautiful Tilda but then included in the set are these awesome little 'filler' stamps. I love how the little date stamps popped up on foam worked so nicely on this one...


I love that little butterfly from the Doo Hickey 22 die set too.

And then that larger ticket on this one below...


I teamed that up by cutting out a few layers of the Doo Hickey 22 flower in both sizes. I scrunched them up and inked them to distress them and then carefully unfolded them and layered a few together for each flower, holding them together with a mini brad.

Then I just had to use the tree, flowers and bow from the die set too. With those delicious Maja Designs Vintage Romance everything just went together so prettily. 


Links to Products I used:
Magnolia stamps Urban Art stamp kit.
Maja Designs Vintage Romance.
Doo Hickey 22 set.

Thank you for peeking in. Hugs Lou.


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D