Translate

Summer Dream Art | By Irene Mendes

by - September 11, 2019


Hi there, Irene here today!!!

I bring you inspiration for this week, I'm sharing a cute little card using the Summer Dream Art Stamp Kit from Magnolia.

I used the Roxstamps dies Nesting Square Dies to make this little card.


I stamped all the images using the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform and with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured them with Spectrum Aqua Markers.

For my base Card I always use White Stamping Card by Sheena.
I also added some details using the STA Pigment Liner Brush Pen.

And this is my Card for today, I hope you like it!!!!



Links to Products I used:
Summer Dream Art Stamp Kit from Magnolia
White Stamping Card by Sheena
STA Pigment Liner Brush Pen
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Roxstamps - Nesting Square Dies - Pierced
Roxstamps - Nesting Square Dies - Cross Stitched
Maja Design - Monochromes Shades of Denim - Light Sage

Thank you for stopping by...and have a great day!

Hugs 


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D