Translate

#Papernestdolls Mad Hatter Avery | By Marianne

by - September 04, 2019


Marianne here today sharing a card I made for a friends' daughter's 16th Birthday. Her name is Alice and I knew this lovely stamp Mad Hatter Avery was just perfect for the card I had in mind.  She is from the Paper Nest Dolls Wonderland set.



I coloured her with Copics. Do check out the other stamps in this range as they are all so cute and check out my blog Marianne’s Craftroom.


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D