Translate

A Mother's Day Card with Pion and Gummiapan | By Nancy

by - April 20, 2018


Hello, friends! It's Nancy back today with a new project share! 
I know that some countries have already celebrated Mother's Day this year. However, some will still be celebrating the event in May. I have created a Mother's Day card with this in mind. This pretty card came together very easily with the use of some beautiful Pion Design papers, and Gummiapan dies.


I created the card base from pale pink cardstock. Then I used the Gummiapan Old Papers Die to cut some papers from the Pion Design Easter Greetings Collection and layer them on the front of the card. The lovely image is from a sheet of beautiful images called Family Moments, from the Pion Design - From Grandma's Attic Collection.


I also decorated the inside of the card. The sentiment was cut from the Pion Design - Images from the Past - For Mother Sheet.


To finish the card off...I fussy cut the butterflies from the paper collection, and I added a pretty multi-looped bow. Finally, I added Diamond Stickles to everything, including the flowers on the image.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Come visit me at The Nickel Nook anytime! :o)

Links to all the products I used:



You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D