Translate

Wallet mini-album using Pion Design & Laserowe | by Anna Sigga

by - April 18, 2018

Hello crafty people, it's Anna Sigga here today and I have a wallet mini-album to share with you all.


The papers I used are the new Pion Desing The World Awaits collection and one of the ever so pretty die-cuts from Laserowe.




I used brown cardstock to create my mini-album and covered each and every flap with the patterned papers. To create an even more vintage feel to the mini-album inked all of the edges with brown ink.










I didn't want to cover the chipboard too much so I used my Tim Holtz Distress ink to lightly coloured the images before adhering them to the cover of the mini.







Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.
 

You May Also Like

1 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D