Translate

Hi from Sunbeam Tilda | By Tamara

by - April 05, 2018


Hi!

Tamara here with you. Today I'm sharing with you a Magnolia card made with one of the new images from Sunbeam collection. This cutie is called Sunbeam Tilda.


Image was coloured using Distress ink pads. I added some sparkle to the roses on her dress. I made the flowers on this card myself. I used one of the older Magnolia dies and different shades of Maja Design - Celebration Monochromes design paper. All the other design paper are also from Maja's Celebration collection.


One of my all time favourite dies is Magnolia's Lovely Fence. I cut it out of black monochromes paper.


Can you see a lace or an umbrella? Well, it's an upside down Lovely Umbrella


In the righthand corner I added two Jeans tags cut from different design papers. Speech bubble and hearts are from various Doohickey box kits. Check all the available kits HERE.


That's all from me today!

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D