Translate

Tilda with dotted boots | By Lou

by - April 10, 2018



 Hello everyone,

It's Lou in with a post for you today. I was in a wonderful playing mood when I sat down to create this so I decided to alter a little plain kraft gift bag instead of making a card. It's such a lovely way to send off a little gift to a friend. With the additions of the Gummiapan Hen's Net die tucked in behind the matting layers and the super cute little Gummiapan Heart Button die to "tie" the twine together it will hopefully make someone smile when they receive it!!

I used two stamps from the Magnolia stamps "It's Springtime" release Tilda with dotted boots and one of the chicks from the Cute Chickens set. The littlest chick was just a perfect size to keep Tilda company while she collects her flowers!! so cute!!
Let's take a closer look at them!!....


I paper pieced Tilda's clothing so she would match into the papers I had chosen to decorate the bag with. Luckily, the fabulous 12x12 Maja Designs Vintage spring basics 10th of March paper gave me plenty of playroom to paper piece and cut out all the little extra flowers too! and look at Tilda's little boots!! I coloured those in yellow with little green dots and then added some glossy accents to make them shine. I cut the stamped image "mat" out with the Gummiapan Old paper dies .(..sadly they are out of stock at the minute but hopefully back soon, so pop them on your wishlist for when they come back in!).


Then I had fun die cutting some Magnolia flower Doo hickeys from my stash. These ones are the Magnolia Doily Flowers.


And mixed in this one below are the teeny little flowers from the Doo Hickey 14 set.


I also used the absolutely stunning Magnolia Bon Voyage Dragonflies to make the handle of the bag look a little less boring. This is the smaller dragonfly of the two and so sweet. I cut it twice and layered it up for some dimension in the wings, it looks so sweet.



Links to the products I have used:
Maja Designs Vintage spring basics 10th of March paper.
Magnolia Bon Voyage Dragonflies.
Magnolia Tilda with dotted boots.
Magnolia It's springtime Cute Chickens.
Gummiapan Old paper dies...out of stock at the minute but hopefully back soon!
Gummiapan Hen's Net die.
Gummiapan Heart Button die.
Magnolia flower dies from my stash of Doo Hickeys!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D