Translate

Baby Stroller exploding box | By GDT Rachel

by - October 15, 2018


We are featuring customers makes as Guest Designers at Swedish House Crafts. Today Rachel is the first with this stunning make.


Here's what Rachel has to say:-

I was so pleased when I was asked to be a guest designer for Swedish House Crafts showing my exploding card box. I made it using the lovely Laserowe Love 3d Baby Stroller - It's so adorable.

The pram was so easy to assemble and is so useful as a make for anyone having a new baby.
It looks lovely in the middle of exploding boxes and would even come in handy as little decorations, ornaments and even keepsakes as the detail is so exquisite.


I added two little pink bows on either side of the pram and a few pearls. I also placed some flowers around the wheels - just to give it more structure.



The papers are from Maja Design - Vintage baby. I love using this paper pad especially for baby cards/projects.



Also plenty of dies used and again more pearls.

Thanks for taking the time to look.... You can find my personal blog here Rachel's Cards.
Rachel GDT
xx

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D