Translate

Exploding Box | By GDT Irene

by - October 16, 2018


We are featuring customers makes as Guest Designers at Swedish House Crafts. Today is Irene Mendes turn and she has made an Exploding Box.


Here's what Irene has to say:

"SHC's invitation was received with great joy and I felt quite honored, because for a long time I longed to be with a team as talented as this. SHC has chosen products with great care and attention to please all crafters and I think it achieves this goal. Thank you very much again for the invitation."





I've made an exploding box too. I made it using the lovely Chipboard - Lavender Basket 3D and the Rectangle frame with ornaments - Vintage Ornaments from Laserowe Love.

I've use Maja Design Paper - Vintage Summer Basics and the beautiful Magnolia Stamp: Lovely Emojis - Cause I Love You Tilda and I use Distress Markers for colouring.


This Exploding Box has plenty of DooHickey dies from Magnolia from several volumes and I use some Woc Flowers too for embellishment.


I've used Roxstamps Special Die - Congrats and Roxstamps Special Die - Awesome for decorate my box.


Here's my Project:













Thanks for taking the time to stopping by.... You can find my personal blog here.


Irene GDT ❣

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D