Translate

Merry Christmas with Allsorts challenge | By Nancy

by - October 20, 2018


Hello, friends! It's Nancy here today with a fun Christmas card share. I've created this lovely traditional card in honour of the Challenge that Swedish House Crafts is sponsoring over at the Allsorts Challenge Blog this week. Where the challenge is to use traditional Christmas colours. 


The papers are all from the Pion Design - To My Valentine Collection. I cut a strip of paper, and folded it into a banner shape. Then I cut a smaller strip, and stamped the "Merry Christmas" using the Gummiapan Stamp - Text Merry Christmas. I then adhered that strip onto the banner. I inked all the edges with gold metallic wax before adhering it in place. I also rubbed gold wax around the rest of the card. It adds such a lovely elegant and antiqued look to the card. 


Then I took the Round Meshed Frame w/ Heart Curlicue Chipboard from Laserowe Love.  I coloured the chipboard with the gold wax, and then die-cut a circle from red paper to back it.  Once it was adhered to the card base, I added some red glitter glue into the heart.                 


Finally, I added a pretty bow made from the Brick Red Ribbon. Here's one last look at the finished card.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Come visit me at my blog: The Nickel Nook!

Don't forget to head over to the Allsorts Challenge Blog to join in with the fun!

Links to products I used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D