Translate

Memories Notebook | by Anna Sigga

by - October 24, 2018

Hi, fellow crafty lovers.


As most of you know I love colouring the chipboard images from Lazerowe and these look so pretty as a centrepiece for cards and books.


I had this gold notebook in my stash and I thought it would be nice to dress it up using these pretty Pion Design papers and the Flourish Mashed Flower chipboard.


I coloured the chipboard with ink pads and after cutting the patterned papers I inked them with the same two colours of ink as well as distressing the edges a little bit.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.

Links to Products I used:
Laserowe chipboard - Flourish Mashed Flower
Pion Design Songbird's Secret - Perching Bird
Pion Design Songbird's Secret - Apple Orchard
Roxstamps dies - Memories


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D